Sunday, April 22, 2012

President's Message from the
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Sylvia Escott-Stump
Changing Lives in Little Ways...Every Day


March 2012 Issue Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. I am honored to be mentioned in the President’s Message, Sylvia Escott-Stump. 

As a RD and Food Journalist…
- I look to make sense of nutrition and food controversies. Many times there are no answers, only more questions.
- I utilize food and health events to teach and bring awareness to the media, consumer, educator, and health professionals
- I share current news, (natural disasters, legislative policies, food recalls, industry events) so the public is aware of the impact of food and nutrition in our lives and throughout the world.
- I teach and prepare special need adults on how to make food and nutrition decisions; giving them the tools to lead independent lives.
- I believe an educated consumer has the knowledge to make food choices.

Thank you for the recognition.
Sandra Frank, Ed.D, RD, LDN

Dietitian Blog List